Sunday, October 23, 2011

Moving Out

I really want to move out of my moms house and start to drive, but my mother keeps trying to run my life and tell me what to do, to the point where I do not know if I can do anything without her running it but I am starting to realize that I need to start telling her to back the heck off. I need to live my own life, she cannot keep running the things in my life and she needs to let me be. Stop scheduling things I do not want to go to, let me decide what to do. Right now I cannot handle a job because my classes are too hard, yet she keeps pushing and theres no money, were broke I guess. I miss the organic grocery stores we used to frequent but she says we cannot afford it. Today I ate a few cookies then threw up, I forced myself to throw up and I felt better. I am unable to eat much and she keeps emotionally abusing me to the point where I feel I have to do certain things. She is driving my car but last night I pushed her out of my mind. I need to constantly tell her to back the heck out. Shes such a bully.

No comments:

Post a Comment